Prior to installing the update, Realme GT Neo 3T and Realme Narzo 50 Pro users must ensure that they have the firmware version RMX3371 11.A.09 (for Realme GT Neo 3T) and RMX3395 11.A.05, RMX3395 11.A.06, or RMX3395 11.A.07 (for Realme Narzo 50 Pro) version pre installed on their devices. The Realme smartphones will reportedly receive the stable version in a phased manner.
The company has also listed a few disclaimers to be noted prior to applying for the Android 13 Open Beta programme, which are as follows:
1) Realme users need to ensure that their phone is not rooted.
2) Further, users are advised to back their personal data before installing the update.
3) Chances are likely that there may be some third-party apps which might run on Android 13. Therefore, it is suggested that users download the latest version of the apps available in the Play Store before proceeding with the update.
4) It is a must to keep the phone’s battery at least 60% or above before installing the update.
5) There is to be a minimum of 5GB storage available on the phone otherwise it may lead to update failure.
Realme GT Neo 3T: Specifications
Realme GT Neo 3T boasts a 6.62-inch FHD+ E4 AMOLED 120Hz display. The display also comes with 360Hz touch sampling rate and 1300 units of peak brightness. The display is also DCI-P3 certified and supports HDR10+. The display also has Gorilla Glass 5 at the top.
The handset is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, the 7nm octa-core chipset is also paired with a Stainless Steel vapour cooling chamber to offer better cooling efficiency.
The primary camera at the back is 64MP and the handset also comes with two other sensors — an 8MP ultra-wide shooter and a 2MP macro sensor. At the front, the handset has a 16MP camera.
The handset is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 80W SuperDart charging which claims to charge the handset up to 50 per cent in just 12 minutes.
Realme Narzo 50 Pro: Specifications
The Narzo 50 Pro 5G features a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display that supports up to 90Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G chipset paired with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage.
On the camera front, the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G sports a triple camera setup at the back with a 48MP primary sensor coupled with an 8MP ultra wide lens and 2MP sensor. The smartphone has a 16MP camera at the front for clicking selfies and video calls.
Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G is backed by a 5000 mAh battery with a 33W fast charging support.
Realme 10 pro plus- Worth it under 30k? | Realme 10 pro plus first look